Weather

Toronto Weather Forecast, maximal polite

DayPictureRatingLowHighCondition
Tonightok-4Mainly cloudy with 60% chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Wind chill minus 10 overnight.
Fridaybad2Mainly cloudy. 30% chance of flurries changing to 70% chance of flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning.
Friday nightterrible-12Mainly cloudy with 70% chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 17 overnight.
Saturdayok-2Sunny.
Saturday nightbad-6Clear.
Sundaygood2Sunny.
Sunday nightok-1Cloudy periods.
Mondaygood3Cloudy.
Monday nightterrible0Cloudy with 30% chance of rain showers or flurries.
Tuesdaybad3Cloudy with 40% chance of rain showers or flurries.
Tuesday nightgood1Cloudy with 30% chance of showers.
Wednesdaygood4Cloudy.
Normallygood17
As of Thu Nov 14 18:45:02 2019

Change style... minimal polite | minimal frank | maximal polite | maximal frank | raw

How does hogdex come up with the ratings?